Past Work of the PHM Artists

Photography that just makes me go ahhhh....

If you haven't checked the calendar...Memorial Day is next Monday, May 26th! We have all been waiting on warmer weather and spring and here the beginning of summer is upon us! 
To get you in the mood, here is a photo that is amazing.


This photo was taken by Tammy Franck of Red Oak Images.
I would just love to see an eagle in the wild let alone get a terrific photo like this one.

Here are a few more that will inspire you to pick up your camera and go outside...




To see more of Tammy's work here is her link...Red Oak Images.
Check it out and let her know how much you love her work!

Photos used with the permission of Tammy Franck.

Your friends at PHM!

4 comments:

  1. Carol, I'm simply honored you chose me to be featured on Primitive Handmades Merccantile Blog! Thank you for appreciating my Bird Photography! Birds are among my most favorite subjects to photograph.

    Thanks
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Thank you for the opportunity to win a free item! Take Care and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching the birds, one of my favorite past times

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments! Have a great day!