Past Work of the PHM Artists

Get out that Red, White and Blue Collection

Do you put out patriotic decorating for Memorial Day?
     
Color-Block Party

Isn't this a clever idea? Courtesy Martha Stewart

I found more surfing Pinterest...if you are having a get together.


This one is on a site for fun and FREE Memorial Day Decorations
So, get out those scissors and get started!



But, please don't forget what this day is all about...


Thank that soldier or veteran when you can...you'll be amazed at the gratitude you'll receive.

And if you'd like to check into "How to properly hang the American Flag" here is an link for you too!

Your friends at PHM!

3 comments:

  1. I usually put my Americana stuff out Memorial weekend and leave it up until Labor Day but since the move I can't find any of my stuff yet so guess this summer will pass unadorned. LOL!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to decorate the fence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually decorate on all USA-related holidays. Americana items are one of my favorites. The first photo, the house, that is very unique and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments! Have a great day!